This is me...
After a Minnesota upbringing straight out of an ABC Family made-for-TV movie, I came to California to study English and music at the University of San Francisco. I have worked for various theater companies and an immigration law firm, I sing for churches and occasionally with choirs, and I regularly perform around the Bay Area (and even Sacramento!) with my comedy improv team Chinese Ballroom.
I sing. I write. I explore. I am a dog person who owns a cat.
Five Fun Facts:
1. I was born Meghan Kathleen O'Connor (read: PROUD IRISH).
2. My middle-school best friend and I formed a band called Icing, and our first album is titled On the Cake... as you might imagine, we are HUGE in Korea.
3. I have a GREAT story about a run-in with Vice President Al Gore.
4. At the age of four I had to give a deposition as the sole witness to an accident wherein a boy lost his foot in a wood chipper.
5. My LinkedIn profile picture is a bathroom selfie.